January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I can tell already, that this is going to be a great year. A nice lady from the Memphis Area Golden Retriever Rescue group took me away from a cold shelter a few weeks ago. I stayed at that Vet place for a few days and then I went to stay with a nice foster family. Boy am I having loads of fun. I have met some great goldens. I have 3 foster brothers, Cedar, Robbie and Cody. Cody is an old guy so he doesn't have much to do with me. I also have a foster sister named Karma. Karma is missing part of her front left foot, but she is lots of fun. In fact, she is my best gal pal. Her nickname is Baby Girl and mine is Baby Baby Girl. All three of these friends were also rescued by the nice people at MAGRR. My foster mom took this video on New Year's morning just to prove that I am having a great time with my foster brothers and sister. Oh, by the way, I am house trained, I learned to use the doggy door, and I am a love bug.

Thanks MAGRR for a new beginning,
Keltie (foster #63)












Keltie








Karma












Cedar








Cody








Robbie

1 comment:

☮momoKo said...

Happy new year 2009!
Happy for you and your family!

momoKo