July 23, 2010

Karma K


Hi, Karma here. If you have been visiting this blog lately, not much as been going on in the Wartenberg foster world. Bosco left last Friday, and it has been a boring week. I decided that I wanted to post something and what Karma wants, Karma gets. It has been so hot lately that I really just enjoy laying around in the house on the cool concrete floor. My dad bought me a fountain today and I had to try it out. I guess if I go outside, I can always lay by the little fountain. Robbie has been playing tug with me while Cedar runs after the tennis ball. I don't think he cares if it is 98 degrees with 100% humidity. He just loves to retrieve. My mom got an email today about fostering Flash. So, check back tomorrow and see if I have a new foster. He looks like a very handsome boy. I can't wait. I sure hope he likes to play. See you later, Karma K.

No comments: