November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Hi everybody. This is Baby Tri (Argus). I just wanted to thank MAGRR for rescuing me and my brothers and sisters. I am so thankful that MAGRR got me the medical treatment that I needed. I know that some people might not understand why a cute little Golden Retriever puppy might be thankful when he just lost his leg, but I am. You see, I did not use my left back leg and I kept getting some sharp pains in my leg. I would lay on the couch (yes, I do get on the furniture) and whimper. My foster parents knew that something was going on with my leg. I would run fast in the backyard, but I did not put any weight on that leg. I was already a three-legged puppy, but I just did not know it. This post is not meant to bring tears of sadness, so I am sorry if you get a little teary eyed. This post is my Thanksgiving message. To all the wonderful people that find it in their hearts to save animals that are not fortunate to have a loving family, I say thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments: