March 4, 2011

Griffin gets adopted!




As I write this blog entry, Griffin is on his way to meet his new family. As any foster family will tell you, this is the hardest part. We are so thankful that we got to meet Griffin. Just in case you don't know the story about Griffin, he is a litter mate of Tres. Griffin, Tres and several other pups were rescued from a puppy mill. Tres was such a very special boy and I still miss him everyday. We were already fostering Peaches when Griffin was returned and we jumped at a chance to foster him. I have enjoyed every moment with this sweet boy. I could always count on getting some golden kisses from the Griff. Not only is he beautiful, but he a great dog. We love you Griffin and I know that Peaches will miss you too. She is just waiting for her new family to come her way. As you can see from the video, Peaches loves to play too.

No comments: