10 Reasons to Foster A Dog
1. It’s a way to help those who can't help themselves.2. Volunteering makes a person feel good.
3. Rescues can’t function without foster homes.
4. The dog gets to live with your family rather than at a shelter.
5. You increase that dog’s chance of being adopted.
6. Your own dog will learn more social skills.
7. It’s a good way to see if you are ready for an additional dog.
8. You will appreciate your own dog’s good behavior.
9. You help the rescue learn about the dog’s personality.
10. You are saving a dog’s life.