December 28, 2009

Mariah




Hi, this is Bells (Mariah).
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I have been very busy the past few days. I came to my foster home on Christmas Eve. It did take me a few days to realize that I had a real family.
I have 2 foster brothers and a foster sister. I noticed that they kept going in and out an opening in the back door, but I did not trust that little flap thing. After getting left behind, I finally decided to give it a try. Boy was that a great idea. I can go outside whenever I want. Of course, if my foster mom and dad leave the house we can't go in and out. I heard my foster mom call me a sweet little thing, so I guess you could say that I love to be around my foster parents. I like to cuddle while they watch tv. Just the other night, we watched Santa Buddies. I watched a few minutes and then I had to take a little nap. I was a little curious when I heard barking and then I noticed that all the other goldens at my house were napping too. I have also learned to take treats and I can sit if you ask me to. Check back in a few days, I may learn some more skills.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!! I love ready your blogs. Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. My foster (Perkins) is leaving for the NE tomorow...Happy New Year!
Diane Jackson