March 24, 2010

Davis

Davis has loved laying on the Kuranda bed. When we purchased 26 Kuranda beds for the West Memphis Animal shelter, I brought one home just to see if our goldens would try it out. Davis is the only one that has gotten on it. I guess the others are too spoiled to lay on a dog bed. Our high school students delivered the 26 beds to the shelter this past Friday. I am also posting a few pictures from the shelter. While I was there, I discovered a golden boy named Jersey. MAGRR agreed to rescue this boy and he is now waiting for a foster home. This is what rescue is all about. Davis looks so handsome laying on the Kuranda bed and he is resting up for his big trip to the northeast.

Shelter Dogs










Davis on the Kuranda bed.










Davis getting his medicated bath.










Jersey












Jersey















No comments: