June 2, 2009

It's me again! (Sundance)

Hello everyone. I am so glad that you are visiting my blog. My foster mom has been busy taking pictures and video of me and my foster buddies. I have had lots of fun playing with Karma and Cedar. Robbie likes to lie around and chew on the tennis ball while Cedar likes to retrieve it. Karma likes to just hop around and bark. I don't mean to sound rude, but she is missing a paw, and she does hop. I like to run after Cedar while he goes after the ball.

I have finally come to terms with the fact that I don't look exactly like a golden retriever. When the nice people with MAGRR brought me in, I thought I was a golden. I acted like a golden, but when I looked in the mirror I saw more than golden fur. My foster parents have been reminding me that I am just as special as those "real goldens". Just look at Cedar, he doesn't even have fluffy fur. He looks like a lab, but he came from MAGRR too. His mama was a golden and I bet mine was too. If you can get past my beautiful multicolor coat, I bet you will love me too. Thanks for visiting, and I hope to hear from you soon. Oh, one more thing. I want to thank MAGRR for saving my life. If they had not come to my rescue, I would not be here today.

Sundance

Karma and Cedar (I told you that he looked like a lab)

Me (Sundance)


I am a handsome boy. (Sundance)



















No comments: