April 1, 2011

Jake or Robbie?

Hi everybody. This is Jake. My foster mom has been wanting me to write on my blog, but I have been too busy. I am taking a break from my busy schedule and now I can't think of anything to talk about. I have been having a blast at my foster home. When my foster parents are home, I can go in and out the dog door whenever I want. I love just hanging out with the family and chewing on my bone. As you can see from the pictures, Robbie and I look a lot alike. Of course, I think I am a year younger and a little more easy on the eyes. Robbie fussed at me a little when I first got here because he is the "top" dog (or at least he thinks he his). After a few low growls and an evil eye, Robbie has gotten used to the idea that I am
his foster brother. You will need to check out my blog tomorrow afternoon, because I think I heard my foster mom tell Matthew that I was going to his baseball game tomorrow. I can't wait. Well, I guess I better go. It is 5:00and I need to check out my food bowl.

No comments: