May 13, 2011

Wow, what a week!

Jimbo

Wow, what a week!  With the flood of the century in the Memphis area, things have been a little tense around here.  My foster mom has been checking the river level everyday on the Internet and she has worried about all the people that have lost their homes.  I was watching the news on Monday, and I think the river has decided that it is high enough.  I guess I will always remember that I was in Memphis during this terrible time.  I'm not sure if I really want to remember all of the news stories though.  There are lots of animals in temporary shelters and I know that they would like to be at home.  I don' want anyone to get all emotional, so I will talk about me.  I have been such a good boy at my foster home.  However, I will admit that I did get a little nervous last night when we had a thunder storm.  Yes, you heard me right, Memphis got more rain.  I have so many great qualities though, that I am hoping that you can overlook my anxiety about storms.  Let me see, I am housebroken, I can go up and down stairs, I can go in and out a doggie door, and I do not counter surf.  I am not a big barker, I can retrieve the tennis ball, and I take my treats nicely.  My mom just said that I was bragging, so I guess I should stop listing my great qualites.  If I think of anything else, I will let you know.  Jimbo

No comments: